[RC] Summary on Specialized Saddle responses - Lucie Hess

I have been asked if I could summarize the responses I
received from folks on the list.
I will do a general summary:

Most of the responses were from folks who loved their
saddles and thought they were the best saddles they
ever owned.  Most said the shimming was not difficult
to learn how to do. Several folks were very positive
of the dealers/fitters they worked with.  Lot's of
folks had praise for Dave Kaden.

The negative seemed to be mostly from  some folks who
had problems with saddle fit, or some issues with the
panels fitting their individual horses. Which happens
with most saddles.  I'm convinced there is no "one
size fits all".
I'm still intrigued with the fit of the saddle and
will
probably take Priscilla Lindsey's offer of a loan of
her Specialized at one of our Spring NATRC rides..
just hope this ride  doesn't conflict with an AERC
ride.

I'm trying to ride 2 horses, one in AERC and NATRC and
one in AERC.  Should I mention I also have a horse for
the grand-kids? "Nana" has to condition this horse
too, well at least until the kids get out of school.
For those of you who have seen the two horses I choose
to ride, no...  the new horse is nowhere near as
exciting to ride as Spanky or Buddy..the grand-kid's
horse is very mellow and calm, he's an 18 year old
mustang who has been there and done that.  Even tried
Tevis twice.
My dear friend Lisa Norris was gracious enough to loan
"Rebel" to us.  Well, I've certainly gotten off the
topic of Specialized Saddles, so I need to shut up and
hit "send"!

 Columbia, Missouri
 NATRC Region 6
 AERC # 65