From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TARA C ROTHWELL <ktrothwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrystal Woodhouse
<Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon Mar 05 19:43:46 2007
Subject: RE: [RC]   Endurance Clinic

Maybe in conjunction with the National Championship in August??? I'll start
asking around, don't know why we can't put something together. I've already
scheduled a farrier clinic Friday morning. I'll see if I can find some top
trainers and riders who are coming and would be willing to have group or 1x1
sessions.

I think the Clinic they're putting together in NC is a fantastic concept. I'm
glad these guys are taking the initiative.

Steph