RE: [RC] putting dog down - Bonnie Peralez

<<My neighbor’s mostly Lab mix just started getting wierd with me last week.>>

Dr. Jean Dodds has done a lot of research on thyroid problems in dogs. >From what I have read, dogs that become aggressive as they get older can often be helped by being put on thyroid medication. I have read a lot of testimonials on my dog lists written by people who swear this saved their dog from being put down. Their regular vet said the blood test showed the thyroid was normal, but when they sent it to Dr. Dodds, she said it was abnormal and the medication changed the dog’s nasty disposition.

I think her clinic is called Hemopet or something like that. Do a search on either her name or Hemopet and you can find more information.

Bonnie

www.thistledown-borderterriers.com