[RC] re: 30 min rule - Cindy Collins

I have to agree with Heidi on this.? When I'm running mid or back of the pack, I usually vet in within 5 mins. and most of the other folks I know do the same.? At most of the XP rides, you just walk right into camp and straight to Dave to vet in...pretty much immediately.??

The vast majority of riders present their horses for completion (in my experience) within 10-15 minutes of crossing the line.? Many present within 5 minutes, particularly the mid-packers that haven't been in any hurry and whose horses have pulses in the 40s by the time they can dismount and present.

Cindy Collins