From: Dyane Smith <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chris Paus <chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxx>; AERC <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2007 6:50:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] A tired stallion is a good stallion!

Hi Chris,

I think it's wonderful that you are trail riding your stallion.  I think horses need the stimulation of trail rides to improve the quality of their lives.  My observation is that, at least in this country, people don't allow their stallions to have experiences that stimulate their interest.  Obviously, I don't think that is true of all endurance people, since many compete their horses and do a lot of training.

Anyway, congratulations!

Dyane