RE: [RC] wanted..........baby/light or pale blue tack - Kristen A Fisher

Comes in 4 colors incl light blue.

Kristen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Turnage
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:39 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] wanted..........baby/light or pale blue tack

I have these half chaps and love them!  Had two pairs now...  All my tack is blue, to match my horse's eyes!  =)  There is a lot of light blue people clothes out right now, and you can find Ariat Dumas in light blue (may be called indigo) that match really well too.  Email me privately if you want some pictures of us in all our blue gear for ideas.

~ Crysta & Sinatra
AJandCrysta at sbcglobal.net