RE: [RC] DeSoto saddle in New England? - Jean

You could call Pelham Saddlery and see if they have one. They have so many used saddles in stock that I wouldn’t be surprised. I live just north of Boston and it takes me about 45 minutes to get there.

http://www.pelham-saddlery.com/

Jean

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharon.Jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:44 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] DeSoto saddle in New England?

I am interested in a DeSoto saddle, for the comfort of my beloved-but-impossible-to-fit-Crabbet, but have never actually seen one.  I'm not too far from Boston MA - is there anyone within a hundred miles or so that would talk to me about theirs, and let me sit it for a moment?

Sharon Jordan
Manager, IT QA & Project Oversight
FRB Boston
Office 617-973-3210