[RC] EHV-1 and Gator Run - Teresa Williams

If you are attending Gator Run or are a member of the ride mangement, can you share what, if any, precautions are to be taken as horses arrive for the ride? In addition to health certificates and Coggins, are owners being asked where their horses are coming from to be sure they are not from quarrantine areas? Are health questions regarding recent fever or symptoms being asked? Are there or could there be spacing requirements between corrals that might be helpful if any horses were unknown carriers? Will community water troughs still be used?

I have pre-paid for the ride and have had my horses vaccinated with rhino boosters, but would feel better if I knew in advance that the Gator Run Ride will be "on top of things" and "taking reasonable precautions." Having never attended this ride before, can anyone share how the ride is run and what we might expect if we decide to attend during this EHV-1 outbreak?

Thanks in advance. I don't intend to cast aspersions on the ride or its management, just wanting to be sure my equines are as safe as possible, if we attend. Surely, there are several potential attendees who wonder the same things!

Thanks,
Teresa Williams