[RC] Santa Fe Ride CALLING IN All Hungarian bred horses!!!! - Leah McGregor

"Susan,
If it weren't for the DVM after your name everyone on here would probably
collapse with fear for you after reading the above quote.  Those are the
horses who are sooo willing to get themselves in trouble because they are
so competitive."

As a person who knows Suzanne, her horses and what she has done with them I can assure you all she will be prepared. I was doing some driving shows when I first bumped into her at a Pony Club event our daughters were in. At the time I was pretty much winning ever driving class I was in as long as we didn't break our trot. I was in  Awe of Suzanne and what she had done in Combined Driving with her horses. She'll be prepared, and she knows her stuff.
I''ve been looking at the ride requires, course etc and would like to try and get a TEAM of Hungarian bred horses together for this event. If you are interested and have a Hungarian horse email me privately.

Leah McGregor
www.hungarianhorse.com