Re: [RC] [RC] removing Ortho-Flex panels - Debbie Kirchner

On 3/3/06, Don Huston <donhuston@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Jonni,
Yes. I have two Patriots. The oldest one uses huge Phillips head screws. The newer one uses Allen head screws. There will be a slit in the foam over the screw heads. You can find the slit by pushing hard with your finger in the area of the screw. I have removed the metal spacers between panel and the tree on both saddles. I think the saddles fit better now and I have not had any sore back problems.

Don Huston

How and why did you remove the tree, or was that a typo, and you mean to say, "I removed the bolts from the tree"

so did you put the pannel back on?? Or did you leave the panel off completely???

--
     Debbie in SE MN

Lose Weight, Make Money, Ask me How!!!