[RC] [RC] Mustangs doing endurance - Sherman

So does little & chunky mean probably CMK in a purebred Arab? My new little guy looks sorta' like a quarter pony (with a tail that sticks straight out when he walks), so I was guessing CMK just by pics I've seen, but I've never seen one "live".

Kathy

I love the chunky old time bulldoggy quarter horse types.  All my horses are little and chunky.  Have you every looked at a CMK horse.  They are not lanky usually.................mb