Re: [RC] Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Kerry Ridgeway's web site address - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 3/1/2006 12:16:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, kc85124@xxxxxxxx writes:

Do you need to worry about the shells not being digested or fragraments of the shell poking the intestines?  I know that is probably a dumb question but just wondering

Well, I've been feeding whole black oil SF seeds to my two horses for about a year now with no ill affects. As a matter of fact, their coats look better than ever, and they have great energy.

Becky