[RC] Things I learned at the convention - Jonni

Laura Posted: >>>>
2.) Always make sure the dates are right in the computer before you buy your ticket, or it will cost you an extra $534 to change it the day you have to fly.
3.) March 22 and 27 fall on the same day of the week as Feb 22 and 27.  See above.<<<<<

You know, we would have loved to have had you here a full month! I bet you could have even fit in a couple endurance rides!!!

>>>4.) When at the RC breakfast (all of 8 minutes- see #1) Look at the money you give Jonni to pay the bill and make sure it is a $20 and not a $100.  No wonder she looked at me like I was nuts.  Sorry, Jonni.  See #1 again.<<<<

Hey, no problem, I was just glad to be able to stop you as you were darting to the next meeting to give you that change. Shoot, had I known you thought it was a $20 bill, I could have spent more time in the trade show! LOL

>>>9.) It was great to see y'all, even if it was for just a few minutes!  Let's do it again!<<<

Glad to visit with you and everyone else too.

I hear "Laura" won a Tevis entry...might that be you???

Jonni (who won the Tevis entry that NATRC had donated to them)