[RC] Teaching to tie - Susan Favro

Have you looked at the Blocker Tie Ring? I used it with my young Arab and he’s doing great on understanding and be comfortable with tying. Plus it was really easy and safe for him and for me. It’s more of a restraint rather than a hard tie. The horse actually teaches itself that it’s safe, no need to pull back or get claustrophobic. It’s a pretty cool tool.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx