Kathy

From: "jen" <bsbat@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:
Hi, all.  I have a question for any and all Paso people out there.  I =
traded my 16h rescue Qh for a 14.1h little Paso Fino cross for my son to =
begin his LD career with and I can't seem to find a saddle that fits.  =
He is short backed obviously and fairly wide and low-withered.  He has =
two big white marks on his withers, so someone did not care at some time =
in the past.  I read somewhere that Arab saddles are a good fit, does =
anyone have any suggestions for me.  Also, has anyone attempted there =
first ride with a junior and his first ride, or am I crazy?  I'd better =
do a couple rides myself before I attempt all that.
Thanks, Jen, Banjo and new guy, Falcon(my son picked this name and I =
love it)  I can already here him saying "Let's fly, Falcon"