[RC] Trip info - Rebecca Bianchi

A big THANK YOU to all that have given me advise on my upcoming move/trip from Half Moon Bay, CA to Frederick, Maryland with my three horses and two dogs.  You have given me lots of things to consider, do, remember...

Now, can you tell me anything about Route 40 versus Route 10 from California to Texas (and beyond?).  I don't want to hit snow, if I can help it, but I also don't want to go any farther south than need be, knowing I'll eventually be going north to Maryland.

I welcome all advise as I have something to learn from everyone.
Thanks again,
Becky Bianchi  rnbianchi@xxxxxxxxx