Re: [RC] Learning to tie - Lani M Olson

Bette, where do you get the Leader ties? Sounds like an old tie I have here that's about worn out but have never seen another like it.

    "You might want to try using The Leader bungee cord type lead line-- the original and far  more sturdy than the knock-offs. I have had horses that have pulled back when I first got them and some young ones that needed to learn tying."

Lani