Re: [RC] I bought a horse. :-)) - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 2/26/2006 7:07:01 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
14.3 unregistered Arab gelding. Fleabitten with the
bloody shoulder (on the hip). Remember I said my "best case scenario"
would be to find some redneck who'd done everything with it and didn't
know what they had? I found even better...a former endurance rider who
broke her back and switched to gaited horses
Congratulations. How about something to do with "Thanks-for-the-gift-your-loss-my-gain"?          Tftgylmg? Too  hard to pronounce. He sounds wonderful. BS for bloody shoulder OH. Gotta be a name in there somewhere. Beccy in Ut.