[RC] Tucker Woolback Saddle Pad - Karen L.

Hello,
I have a fairly new Tucker Endurance Saddle (which I love!) and am using a Skito endurance pad.  My Tucker saddle has dropped rigging, so the skito isn't providing enough coverage around the rigging.  Plus, it is a little short at the back.  I do love my skito pad, but it isn't really working with this saddle.

I am considering a Tucker Woolback Saddle Pad which is designed for use with my saddle.  Does anyone have any comments, pro or con, about the Tucker Woolback Saddle pad?  Here is a link to the pad:  http://www.outfitterssupply.com/prodinfo.asp?number=WSP117R

Thanks!
Karen Lynd

Yahoo! Mail