RE: [RC] Dixie Midnight - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

I've had good luck with using the Supracor pads with Wintec saddles. BTW I don't think the wool stuffed are significantly cooler than the CAIR when they are encased in vinyl. Maybe the 250 with the cloth panels is. My family and I have done scads of 50s with a Wintec 500 and coolgrip Supracor and I did the last 60 miles of last years very hot OD 100 with that combination.   Libby
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of MJWEST02@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 6:48 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Dixie Midnight

Any suggestions as to how good/bad a Dixie Midnight pad would be with the CAIR panels on the Wintecs?   Would it keep air circulating, preventing heat buildup?

Before I buy all sorts of pads, I would like to know opinions of what I have on hand.

Thanks.

Mary and Shaker
"If you're coming with me you need nerves of steel - cause I take corners
on two wheels!!" ...Mi Vida Loca