From: "Juli Jakub" <fahraway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] helmets without holes

I have a Charles Owen from my jockey and eventing days. I love that helmet,
but it can get warm at times...I am thinking I might get a Tipperary for
trail and endurance and keep my Owen for jumping and cross country. My
husband thinks I am ridiculous to want two helmets!! There is another
company that makes a skull cap for eventing that are a little cheaper than
the Charles Owens are, but they still work great. I think it might be
International that makes them.

<DIV>

Juli Jakub