[RC] tipperary sportage helmets - heidi larson

I've always had a Troxel, the sport model I think.  I tried on a Tipperary at the PNER convention from Candace Kahn and it's absolutely the most wonderful helmet I've ever worn, plus you don't look like a mushroom head!!  Doesn't wiggle around, great venting, I can have a pony tail and not get that squeeze in the back of my neck at the base of the pony, overall out of 10, I give it an 11.  My Troxel I give an 8.  It was ok, just never stayed adjusted, the new dial fit ones don't work well with my pony tail and it wiggled too much.  (I did like the detachable visor though as well as their color options.)  Comfort wise I've got to go with the Tipperary!

heidi