[RC] tipperary sportage helmets - tracey smith

I saw someone post about this helmet and I'd like to hear from folks who like them as my old troxel is about due for replacement and this Tipperary has caught my eye.

What do you like, dislike about them...and where's the place to get the best price. None of my local shops sell them and Ebay had a limited supply (READ---UGLY COLORS) so where's the best place to get them reasonable priced?

Tracey