Re: [RC] kids and horses - Tiffany D'Virgilio

There is NO WAY in hell any ride manager would let that happen, and I would hope we'd all have the common sense to know it. This has gone to the level of ridiculousness that we should not have to see on RC. One of the silliest comments I have seen on here in? 8 years, and THAT is saying a lot.?
Tiffany