Re: [RC] Sidepull - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I have 2 beta biothane sidepulls and they are a very nice leather substitution. I don't like normal biothane but LOVE beta. On the sidepull subject I bought a sidepull through Horses Dacor (love dealing with them!) and was wondering if anybody out there can covert it to having the straps for use as a halter-bridle? At the time I wasn't planning on using anything stronger on one of my guys but he is getting too excited on the trails and I need more control. It also needs the strap that runs from under the throat to the noseband with the halter ring under the nose. I hope that made sense!
Jess Spoone-Raines

My biggest issue with the sidepulls is there quality.  I am a leather fan, no biothane here, but they are all made of low quality, stiff leather. Does anyone know of a place that custom makes leather sidepulls?  I have a design and would prefer a bosal noseband to the double rope.