[RC] Fun rides - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok, my momma always told me I liked to stir the pot of stinky....so here goes.

One more thing about all this junior stuff.   What about the rides that have fun rides....do they (since not sanctioned events by anything ) fall under the same rules for juniors (like the 8 year old thing) ????  I have never really heard anyone state this...Joni did ride two fun rides in the SE before she was 8 years old.

Jody

And now the RC Disclaimer.

This is just my opinion. It may be wrong. I've been wrong before. If
you
disagree, I respect your opinion. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Please don't
flame me. I take back all I said I didn't mean it. I'll be quiet now.
:-(