Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 10:00 PM
Subject: [RC] limited age riders

And don't forget the humility learned from horses...you can play video games and be good at then and grow to think your poo does not stink...but a horse will not be impressed and will use your arrogance to show you just how much you have yet to learn....a lesson most kids need to be taught and not even Microsoft can tackle that one.

Tracey

Heidi wrote:

Frank, you got that right!  The kids I deal with in local after-school
programs, etc. have had plenty of access to those sorts of babysitters.
And they are worse off for it.  They could have done with a little more
old-fashioned horseback riding.

Heidi

Tracey
What would you attempt to do, If you knew you couldn't fail?