Re: [RC] Limited Aged Riders - Barbara McCrary

My mother once told me, "Once a mother, always a mother.  You will always sleep with one ear open."  How true that is, although I have managed to cut the tether to my own long ago, so they are safe from my anxieties.  The only thing I'm anxious about is our eldest granddaughter who is 16 and will be getting her driver's license soon.  I'm not worried about her, it's the occasional idiot out there on the road.  Or the drunken one.....

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Limited Aged Riders

indiancp <indiancp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 glad mine are grown but i STILL
worry about them.

patty in georgia

Patty, I'm almost 42 years old and my mom still calls to check on me after a ride or camping trip. If I forget to call her she gets panicky.  She forwards me all the hoax e-mails telling me to be careful if a van is parked next to me in a parking lot, to check my backseat at the gas station, etc.  (She's 74) and still doesn't understand my horse addiction.  She's sure I'll grow out of it someday.  She hates that I ride alone or horrors....I tow my own trailer to rides and no one goes with me!!!  Must be a mom thing!! My 14 year old son is doomed...

heidi

Yahoo! Mail