Re: [RC] Boa Boots over shoes? - Lucky6mule

April,  Don has some good suggestions there, I'd just like to add one other type of shoe that I use on the fronts of all my horses & mules----Ground Control----they are made of some amazing plastic & actually outlast steel for me.  Most of my conditioning is done on HARD gravel roads (sometimes as slick as pavement), with some fields here & there.  I have used them on the rears but I believe the hinds need a little 'slide' to move properly & the Ground Controls don't allow any.

Marirose & Mules:  Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI