Re: [RC] Boa Boots over shoes? - April

Well, I haven't gotten much information. Several people contacted me privately and suggested to use the shoulder (there is no shoulder on the hill stretch of the road) or to try Bosana boots.

Bosana boots are a choice and I may end up with some, but Bosana boots are not easy to get on, cannot be used over a barefoot, and Tanna's front feet don't fit nicely into any of the offered sizes. While I am likely to boot the hinds only, I'd still like the option of using the same type of boot over all 4 feet when needed.

I may just have to put out the money for a pair of Boas and see how well they hold up.

More comments are welcome.

I would like to know if using boots on the hinds only is a reasonable thought process to encourage him to use his hind end more on the hills because that's where the traction is.

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com