[RC] bone density - Debbie Lyons

I have been outside, riding, walking, mucking stalls, toting bales, etc. since I was 8 years old. I was shocked to learn at age 48 that I had osteopenia, nearly on the verge of osteoporosis. My brother had both hips replaced at age 36 from osteoporosis after taking a course of steroids for asthma.

"Seriously, it does make you wonder which came first, the sedentary =
lifestyle or osteoporosis...."