[RC] Interested in traveling to NJ for ride? - BeautiControl

I am planning on traveling from Anderson, SC to Greenbank, NJ for USA Cranberry March 30-April 1st.  Wanted to know if a female rider is interested in traveling and sharing expenses.  I have a barn about 40 miles away from the camp that will let me bring a horse(s) to use as a rest stop a couple days before...and after ride.  I have a fully enclosed 3 horse slant.  You can pull up the ride details on the AERC site.  Email me privately if interested.

Gail C.
Patient Wait Farms SC