Re: [RC] barefoot treeless saddle - Karla Watson

Does anybody have experience with the bare foot treeless saddle?
Maria Berger

We have one right now and love it and will be buying another one. Both my kids and myself ride in Bob Marshall treeless but the BM was not working for the little Paso Fino/Arab cross we had. It was too long from front to back. The barefoot is shorter and worked better. My other kid loves the barefoot so much better also so now she will be selling her BM and getting a barefoot. Both my teenage girls think the barefoot is more comfortable. Its all a matter of what feels good to you. Its a very nicely made saddle and very similar to the Torsion and Trekker but it does cover better in the pommel and cantle part. I have ridden in both the Torsion and the Barefoot and find the Barefoot more comfortable. To each his own. Its a very lightweight saddle. You can't believe how light it is. Pick it up with 3 fingers! Very well made too.
--------Karla Watson/Oregon/family of treeless saddle riders