[RC] EHV-1 Neurological Rhino - Lani M Olson

Just learned this is in our area, Rapid City, SD. It's believed to have been brought in by horses at our Stock Show at the end of January. Just when we were getting past the pigeon fever thing. Can people who've had some experience with this give some facts about it? If this is OT feel free to reply privately LMOLSON at msn dot com.
Lani