Re: [RC] [RC] pedometers - Rosalie Marley

Roger Rittenhouse used to work with these a lot and has written about them here on ridecamp and at his website.  I just tried looking up his website, it appears to be down?  Here's a link to a bunch of articles on Ridecamp from him about pedometers: http://tinyurl.com/b3nh9

Rosalie