[RC] Airborne? - Karla Watson

Anyone use that stuff called Airborne? I started getting a cold on Monday and took that stuff religously and wouldn't you know it, I'm hardly sick today. I'm still a little sick but I don't get mild colds so I know this stuff helped me. Anyway....got me thinking that this stuff might be good to take during endurance rides or before them? It has electrolytes and vitamins and herbs. All stuff that boosts your immune system. Every time I drink one, I feel really perky. Ok so they don't pay me to plug the stuff but isn't it funny how everything comes back to endurance?? Has anyone used this stuff during rides?
--------Karla Watson/Oregon