[RC] Boyfriend kicked me out, must find home for 2 horses by March 1 - Claire Nystrom

My boyfriend kicked me out with $26 and my chihuahua this weekend and
I own 3 horses, two of which I need to sell by March 1st as I can not
afford the board for them.  I am most interested in finding good homes
for them and insuring that they have wonderful lives, so please feel
free to make an offer.

Madeleine 2y10mos. Arab filly (no papers but I do know her
bloodlines), about 13.2 3/4 (I recently posted about her slow growth),
grey, parents are AHA registered PL Prince Royale and mother Zanonda.
She leads, ties, cross ties, loads, stands for farrier is great for
the vet and easy to catch-- comes running every time she sees a person
and loves attention.  Everyone who meets her falls in love with her
and I think she'll make a great endurance/trail horse when she gets
old enough to ride-- she enjoys going on walks in hand on the trail,
moves out with a long stride, and loves to lead the way.  She's been
handled and loved since birth and is safe for children to lead/handle.

Tobi or not Tobi 8 yo. foundation bloodline QH 14.2, bay, solid build
(big enough for a full-size adult to ride), wears size 2 easyboot
Epics, really tough feet (only needs boots when he gets ridden a lot
on gravel and his feet wear down), wonderful trail horse, goes out
alone or in company (leads, occasionally gets slightly competitive
when follows), extremely smooth gaits, not spooky.  Needs experienced
owner as he is still a bit green, was not broke to ride until age 6.
Previous owner bottle-raised him and used him as a stallion, is also
spunky and very sensitive under saddle.  He is the type of horse that
needs to have a job all the time, very willing and loves to work.
Gets fit very easily and wants to go all day on the trail.  Currently
not being ridden due to winter/  need for chiropractic work.  Had 1
appointment, his atlas/neck and sacroiliac were out of line and this
was causing some behavior problems under saddle-- chiro. thinks this
is due to his past career as a breeding stallion.  No back problems as
he has always been ridden in treeless saddles (currently a Freeform or
Sensation)  Also needs his teeth done.  Unfortunately, I can't afford
the 2nd chiro. appointment and the dentist right now.  Whomever takes
him would need to follow-up on these two issues and do some roundpen
and groundwork with him to get him going again.  I will be happy to
help his new owner with any training questions they have with him as I
have done all his training myself.

I am totally heartbroken to have to find new homes for these horses
and I just want to be sure that they'll have wonderful lives in which
they are always cared for.  They are both located in Pleasantville, NY
(10570), 30 miles north of NYC.  Please e-mail me at claire dot
nystrom at gmail dot com or call me at 917-913-0956.  I will be taking
pictures of them this weekend.

Also, sorry for not posting this in the classifieds, but my financial
resources are rather limited right now.

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in