Re: [RC] [AERCMembersForum] Camping recipes - Barbara McCrary

Do you want the precise recipe, or just the idea?  I sent my idea, but it you want my recipe for Italian Casserole, which I remember distinctly taking to the Death Valley ride many years ago, I will send it.  Any good casserole will do.  It's just so easy to make at home and reheat in one's trailer in a microwave.  Our homemade LQ is very simple, but we have a portable generator and a portable microwave.  Works as well as the fancy LQs.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
To: Ridecamp ; AERC
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 10:19 AM
Subject: [AERCMembersForum] Camping recipes

Thanks for the couple I have recieved, but come on now, surely more of you have some great camp food and drinks!  This could be your 15 minutes of fame!!

email to mark @ madbbs . com

Laura Hayes

Sport nutrition Sports nutrition supplement Sport fishing
Sport fishing boat Equestrian gift Equestrian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS