[RC] For Steve S - KimFue

I have a full set of agility obstacles for your cat agility organization.   I could probably even throw in a few cats with the deal.  Everyone needs a back up or two when competing :)

BTW, you will probably drop the LD idea when you find out you can charge $25 per run in cat agility and each run would last less than a minute or two. $$$$ A much better profit margin then LD.  Also, you will find more venues to welcome competition "cats" as you don't have the barking problem you tend to get with dogs.   Most public parks and facility don't have "no cat" rules like the rules against dogs.  You also don't have USDAA & AKC events to compete against.  You would definitely have the monopoly on "cat agility"

Steve, I think you are on to something.....