[RC] Redwoods Ride Story?? - Karla Watson

Did anyone keep or know where I can find that great ride story someone told about the Redwoods ride? I could not find it in the archives or the stories section. It described how they expected to see goblins in the forest. The person writing it said it was their most beautiful ride ever. It was really a nice story.

Karla/Oregon