[RC] Practical Side of LD - For Richard - KimFue

Kim stated "This LD issue was brought up again because of complaints at a multiday that offered LD riding.". That isn't why I brought it up. I brought it up because of the long running issue of LD/Endurance/Racing et al.

Richard,
   I appologize for using "complaints" to describe your post on Desert Gold.  You have every right to raise concerns about issues that are important to you without me inferring that you were complaining.

I should have been more sensitive when responding to your post.  I will try to be more considerate in the future when discussing issues like this.
Kim