Re: [RC] When to move up to 50's - Lucky6mule

Howdy Kari,  I say go for that 50.  From my experience, a slow 50 is easier on my mule & me than a fast LD.  (Not that I know your LD speed)  You know, the worst you could do is not complete---from what you said I'm thinking that would be because of your body, not your horse.  I've seen you at rides & know you will take care of your horse.  Heck, you got 12 hrs & there's no shame in not finishing if that day is just not your day.

Marirose & Mules in MI