[RC] LD-Kim Fue - Richard Sacks

Kim:

Some of the LD riders clearly do. For me as an individual I don't care one way or the other. For people selling horses for a living I am sure they need the times also. But if you don't need them in LDs why do you need them in 50s and 100s. Isn't the ride enough. Doesn't the same arguments apply to those rides as well. Why doesn't it apply to 5K, 10K, marathons and ultra marathons in the running world.

Richard Sacks
rsacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.equipedic.com