[RC] AERC info - Chrystal

Hi!!! I am going to the convention how ***exciting***:-) I have wanted to go for three years and this year a friend of mine is going down with her beautiful hackamores that she makes so I just HAVE to go and support her in her booth :-) :-) so really it isn't about me& having a good time but about being a good friend.............( at least that is how I explained it to my hubby!!:-):-))

ANYWAY- anyone in the area know of any horse riding places that rent?? We would love to go riding on the Sunday, I have never been South of Michigan ( am in Ontario) and thought going for a ride for a few hours might be  great way to see some of Texas!!!
Anyone have any advice on what NOT to miss at the convention???

I will be at the "Bead the Trail" booth- stop by, I would love to meet RC'ers!!:-)

Chrystal

P.S> What exactly is the dress code for square dancing??I don't actually have to go and buy a pair of cowboy boots do I??:-) ;-) :-)LOL