From: "Barbara McCrary" <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <AERCMembersForum-moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Juli Jakub" <fahraway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Tragedy
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 07:50:55 -0800

I've been thinking about what sort of punishment would be appropriate for those boys, but I can't think of one. And I so agree with you on your last few sentences, especially the last one. There IS something lacking in their lives that they have to kill to be entertained. Don't you wish we knew what that was and wish it could be corrected before they do further damage to society?

Barbara