[RC] endurance & dressage - Ed Kilpatrick

welcome to ridecamp christina!   i hate that you are getting hacked to pieces, and snatched baldheaded after your first post!   this can be a rough crowd, especially if you make the mistake of trying to redefine endurance.

i did notice someone's comment that the lower mileage could be called LD, training miles, or just "fun" miles.   you know what?   i call that higher mileage "FUN" miles, too!   maybe we should just call it all FUN RIDES, lest we forget why we are out there ...........cowboy ed