[RC] horse trailer site - Roberts Family Farm

Cindy Collins,
I am very behind on emails.  My Marine Mom support group had a lot of their son's just arrive from Iraq and they are inundating my email with exciting stories and pictures from homecoming!  Sorry this is late.
I found a great site that helped me decide what I wanted and what I should expect to pay.
Oh, happy hunting!
Sincerely,
Tami Roberts
Colorado