[RC] [RC] Reply to Carla- looking for riders - Sherman

Call (#in AERC directory) or email (sherman at usamedia dot tv) when you're settled in and ready to ride. I usually ride about 3 times a week, and I take out a beginning horse about every other week, so that's when I do a slower ride. There's lots of great trails to ride and plenty of friendly riders to show you around.

Kathy (halfway between Auburn & Grass Valley)