[RC] Intern positions available in Gaithersburg, MD - Susan

Practical Horseman is looking for interns in our Gaithersburg, MD office to take on small writing projects that may be published in the magazine, help with day-to-day production, and complete various administrative tasks.

We're also looking for interns to assist the art director with magazine design and layout.  Interns have the option to receive college credit (depending on the university's policy) OR be paid minimum wage.

_______________
Contact:
Angie Powers
Editorial Coordinator
Practical Horseman
656 Quince Orchard Rd., Ste. 600
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Phone: (301) 977-3900, ext. 115
Fax: (301) 990-9015
angela.powers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)