[RC] Endurance or no? - WRSINOSKY

Angie:  I had to laugh over your expertise at your first ride, especially the following:

The ones that I thought were rejects that had been bought at an auction the week before (they still had the numbers on their hips!) were the ones that looked great after the 100.

It brought back memories of my first ride. I saw this poor, emaciated, black DOG! Well, actually, it was a skinny little Ayrab that looked like a good wind would knock it over. Couldn'ta been more that 14.3, if that. Seriously, it looked like a big whippet. I couldn't believe anyone would ever consider getting on this poor critter, let alone enter it in a ride.

Th whippet was in the top ten in the 50.

Cindy Edwards